Everyone eats lunch. If you’re like most people, you don’t have time to stop what you’re doing at work and race out to a restaurant. Whether you patronize food trucks every day – or only on occasion – you are enjoying great advantages that go beyond delicious food. Here are good reasons to order lunch from your favorite kitchen-on-wheels.
- Food trucks offer diverse menus, ranging from traditional items such as hamburgers to creative and exotic meal creations. Gourmet food trucks let you experiment with new food options without investing in an expensive restaurant meal.
- Food truck dining is way better than reheating last night’s wok surprise in the company break room’s microwave.
- Food trucks are fast and convenient, which is perfect when you want to devour something delicious and then get back to work.
- Food truck lunches are well-priced when compared to both restaurant and fast-food meals. This is appreciated by everyone in these economically challenged times.
- Food truck dining can easily turn into a party. The informal atmosphere of the food truck court allows you to meet new people and share your own food truck reviews while enjoying your order.
Some of the Southern California’s most popular food truck food is cooked up by these three mobile bistros.
The Hang 10 Tacos truck produces mouth-watering tacos made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. In addition to serving street diners, Hang 10 Tacos will cater events for both large and small crowds at festivals, tenant and employee appreciation days and sporting events. To have Hang 10 Tacos your next event, call 855-5-Hang-10.
Greenz on Wheelz says “Lettuce Serve You.” The truck’s professional foodservice team creates crisp salads and flavorful sandwiches from the freshest ingredients. Greenz on Wheelz regularly caters, and the team will work closely with you to meet your needs. Call Greenz on Wheelz at 855-6Greenz.