At noon every day, most of the world stops for lunch. If you’re a typical American, you rarely have time to stop what you’re doing at work and head for a restaurant. That’s why food trucks are so welcomed in business districts and around office buildings. These rolling bistros bring delicious, healthy food choices directly to you. Here are reasons why food trucks are the perfect lunch provider.
- Food trucks offer diverse food selections. Choose traditional items, such as hamburgers and hot dogs, or go for gourmet meals with exotic ingredients. Food trucks let you try new taste options, but without investing in a pricey restaurant meal.
- Food truck dining is far superior to a microwaved anything in your office break room.
- Food trucks are fast, convenient and can serve large numbers of hungry people quickly and efficiently.
- Food truck meals are value-priced when compared to both restaurant and fast-food lunches.
- Food truck dining easily becomes a party in the friendly atmosphere of the outdoor food truck court. Meeting new people and sharing opinions about the featured food truck cuisine comes naturally when people are enjoying the informality of the food truck lifestyle.
Some of the most delicious food truck food in Southern California comes from these three mobile bistros:
- Hang 10 Tacos produces tempting tacos made from high-quality ingredients. In addition to serving street diners, Hang 10 Tacos will cater events for both large and small crowds at festivals, tenant and employee appreciation days and sporting events. To have Hang 10 Tacos your next event, call 855-5-Hang-10.
- Greenz on Wheelz creates crisp salads and flavorful sandwiches from the fresh ingredients. Greenz on Wheelz regularly caters, and the truck’s team will work closely with you to meet all of your needs. Phone Greenz on Wheelz at 855-6Greenz.
- The Hungry Nomad offers a unique menu that marries American, Mediterranean and European flavors. For first-class catering, call The Hungry Nomad at 877-NOMAD-10.
Let us bring our sandwiches and salads on wheels to your location or create a buffet for 200 guests. We want to be part of your next big event.