As we enter Fall, Green on Wheelz food truck Los Angeles team are looking forward to help you stay fit and eat great food after a summer of indulgence. The summer is a time of parties and over-eating, which is great at the time but soon leaves you feeling bloated and in need of health kick. If you are looking to shed a few pounds or just to eat healthier in Fall 2016, there are lots of things that you can do that still involves eating great food.
The most important thing to keep in mind when making fall resolutions is that they have to be realistic, so that you are not setting yourself up for failure. For example, if you love to visit an LA food truck Los Angeles once or twice a week, you can do, you just need to think differently about your food choices. Try these easy health tips are so simple but so easy to forget:
- Be Prepared so you do not stack on unhealthy food
- Use a Food Truck Finder to seek out food truck catering Los Angeles star attraction Greenz on Wheelz
- Portion Size—be careful not to eat too much no matter how tempting it may be!
- Take a Walk—an evening stroll after a visit to a food truck is perfect for shaking off calories
- Drink Plenty of Water—you all know it is good for you