They’re everywhere: busy urban streets, rock festivals, sporting events, conventions and fairs. Food trucks are the latest and greatest way to enjoy lunch, dinner or a delicious snack. Southern California is home to hundreds of mobile bistros, and while you may not have considered this, they offer area residents many benefits.
- Food trucks can cater your private party or even your wedding for a reasonable price compared to bricks-and-mortar catering operation.
- Food trucks offer set menus when serving food at street locations but can create different menus for catering clients’ special events.
- Food trucks can promote new products and services, which is especially effective when the truck is wrapped in a custom vinyl graphic.
- Food trucks support product roll-outs by distributing samples in high-traffic neighborhoods.
- Food trucks help your favorite movies get to the silver screen by feeding the crews working on the movie set.
- Food trucks often park near other food truck, which creates a temporary food court and a trendy social “scene.”
- Food trucks go where you are and keep you updated by promoting their locations on Facebook and Twitter.
- Food truck food is usually well priced.
Three well-known food trucks often seen on LA streets are:
- The Hungry Nomad, a popular rolling restaurant that frequently caters movie sets and photo shoots, as well as meetings, parties and sporting events.
- Hang 10 Tacos, a big blue truck offering a selection of tasty tacos and fresh dishes on the street and at parties and celebrations.
- Greenz on Wheelz, a large green truck that feeds partygoers garden-fresh salads and delicious hot sandwiches. However, the staff can add other items to the menu as the client desires.
To enjoy the benefits of these popular food trucks, contact The Hungry Nomad at877-NOMAD-10; Hang 10 Tacos at855-5-Hang-10 or Greenz on Wheelz at 855-6Greenz.