Whether you eat food truck food daily – or once in a while– you are get great advantages that go beyond delicious food. Here are 5 good reasons to go to lunch at a top food truck.
- Food trucks offer unique menus, and some give traditional fare, such as sandwiches and salads, an entirely new twist. Creative food truck chefs like to experiment and often add exotic ingredients into conventional dishes.
- Food truck dining at lunch time is highly preferable to reheating leftovers from home or warming up a frozen meal in your office microwave.
- Food trucks provide fast service, which is ideal for workers who have no time for a leisurely lunch in a sit-down restaurant.
- Food truck meals are typically a good value and well-priced, which is appreciated by consumers in these challenging economic times.
- Food truck dining often becomes a social occasion. The casual food truck environment provides diners a chance to meet new people and share personal food reviews.
Some of the city’s favorite food truck food is cooked up by these three favorite rolling restaurants.
The Hang 10 Tacos truck produces some of the top tacos in the LA area. All are made from the freshest ingredients, including steak, shrimp, fish, pork or BBQ. In addition to serving diners on the street, Hang 10 Tacos is available to cater festivals, tenant and employee appreciation days, sporting events, bar mitzvahs, conventions, business meetings and other gatherings. To have Hang 10 Tacos your next event, call 855-5-Hang-10.
Greenz on Wheelz says “Lettuce Serve You.” The best salad truck has a professional foodservice team serving wonderful wraps, flavorful sandwiches and the freshest salads on wheels. Greenz on Wheelz caters large and small events, and the team will work closely with each client to meet specific needs. Call Greenz on Wheelz at 855-6Greenz.
The Hungry Nomad combines American, Mediterranean and European tastes into its classic California menu. For a Number One catering experience, look no further than The Hungry Nomad. The staff will gladly customize a special event menu just for you. Our customers rate with us. Call The Hungry Nomad at 877-NOMAD-10.
Best food trucks Los Angeles, best street food Los Angeles, carne asada Los Angeles, Ludo Truck, Where are the food trucks in Los Angeles today? Best tacos in Los Angeles, best food trucks Los Angeles 2013, Best food trucks Los Angeles 2012